This article is written by Agnes Pagán, Human Resources Generalist at Wellsource. In her role, Agnes is charged with fostering a positive and healthy company culture by recruiting, engaging, and developing Wellsource employees. This work includes cultivating an upbeat atmosphere, planning company-wide events, and administering Wellsource wellness program—certainly challenging tasks this year with the COVID-19 pandemic and an entirely remote workforce. In this article, Agnes details the work that goes into planning an annual wellness day despite the hurdles, and what it means for the Wellsource company culture to continue this tradition.
Essential Information for You
Check out the products we offer here at Wellsource.https://t.co/GBhF3faR0K— Wellsource (@wellsource)
Reminder: taking PTO is still important, even during a pandemic. More than ever, you need to take care of your mental wellbeing—and it has a significant impact on productivity and creativity. by @fastcompany #corporatewellness #workplacewellness #covidRead More
NCQA's latest guide recognizes that high-quality care requires collaboration across diverse areas of health care—and the importance of addressing #SDOH as part of improving care delivery, health outcomes, and health equity. by @ncqaRead More
Looking ahead to 2021, what are you anticipating? @welltok's Budget Trends for 2021 include an increased focus on mental health, social determinants of health, and motivation to close gaps in care. #socialdeterminants #mentalhealth #covid #populationhealthRead More
Download and Learn More
- White Papers
- Case Studies
- Health Risk Assessments
- Population Health
- Investing in our Culture, Investing in our Success: Why We Host an Annual Wellness Day
- What the KFF Employer Health Benefit Survey Says About Health Risk Assessments in 2020
Every year the Kaiser Family Foundation releases an annual Employer Health Benefits Survey, which looks at trends in employer-sponsored health coverage. The 2020 Survey was released earlier this month and includes more than 1,700 interviews with non-federal and private firms between mid-January of 2020 through July of this year.
- Security and Confidentiality: Essential Qualities in Your HRA Platform
This blog post is written by Wellsource Director of Software Development John Kiser. John leads all software and development projects and teams at Wellsource, as well as IT projects. John finds that coaching and leading teams of technology professionals requires carefully cultivating passion and integrity within those teams—and that passionate, engaged teams produce truly exceptional results.
- Scaling Your Telehealth Program to Serve an Expanded Patient Population During COVID-19 and Beyond
During the COVID-19 pandemic, telehealth services have proven to be a critical component in connecting patients and care. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) expansion of acceptable use of telehealth services has made it easier for providers to get reimbursed for these visits. And more than ever before, doctors and patients alike are open to make use of these services.
- 5 Quotable Moments from our September PHA Webinar, High Quality Data for High Quality Population Health Programs
In partnership with the Population Health Alliance (PHA) we recently hosted a webinar on the importance of standardizing what makes for quality data, how to ensure quality in the data analysis processes, and the role of trust in gathering self-reported health and lifestyle data. Our panel of speakers included Wellsource's very own CEO Chris McReynolds, along with Natalie Mueller, Senior Product Development Manager at NCQA, and Sarah Emanuel, Manager, Wellness Services at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska.
- Creating a Wellbeing Ecosystem November 23, 2020 Meldin Sljivic
- World Diabetes Day: Addressing the Needs of Your At-Risk Workforce November 11, 2020 Meldin Sljivic
- Supporting Your Employees Through Long-Term Stress November 4, 2020 Meldin Sljivic
- Two Futurists Weigh in on 2021 Health Predictions November 16, 2020
- 3 Tips For Maintaining Medicare Member Loyalty During COVID-19 October 29, 2020 John Coleman
- That's so 2019… 4 New Budget Trends for 2021 October 8, 2020