What can we learn about Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) from health risk assessment data? It’s a question that my colleague, Dr. Brittany U. Carter, Health and Research Director at Wellsource, discussed recently in the live webinar, “Social Determinants of Health: Insights from Health Risk Assessment Data,” hosted by the National Wellness Institute.
Essential Information for You
Check out the products we offer here at Wellsource.https://t.co/GBhF3faR0K— Wellsource (@wellsource)
How do we capture information we need to better address Social Determinants of Health? Alyssa Carter shares key learning points from our recent webinar with @NatlWellnessInt https://t.co/2ooT36iQ9H...Read More
In the latest installment of her blog series, Wellsource Intern Kori Pitt explores the 4 components of a comprehensive wellness intervention program. #corporatewellness #populationhealth...Read More
Today’s the day! You still have time to join this free webinar with @NatlWellnessInt and @welltok to learn more about getting better insights into social determinants of health using HRA data. Register here: https://t.co/XR1UUEoBG2...Read More
Download and Learn More
- White Papers
- Case Studies
- Health Risk Assessments
- Population Health
- The Power of Health Risk Assessment Data in SDoH Programs
- Using an HRA to Develop a Health Intervention Plan Part Three: Planning Your Program
This blog post is part 3 in a series exploring the use of an HRA in developing a health intervention plan using research from Wellsource student intern Kori Pitt. In this example program, Kori outlines an example workplace obesity intervention program called the Triple W Challenge. Catch up on the series with part one and part two.
- Using an HRA to Develop a Health Intervention Plan Part Two: Assessing Your Workplace Health
This blog post is part two in a series exploring the use of an HRA in developing a health intervention plan using research from Wellsource student intern Kori Pitt. In this example program, Kori outlines an example workplace obesity intervention program. Click here to read part one.
- Work From Home, Work in Health: Wellness Initiatives to Engage Your Remote Workforce
While some states are lifting shelter-in-place restrictions in place due to COVID-19 pandemic, others are more slowly relaxing restrictions. With an indefinitely remote workforce, how can population health professionals continue to provide wellness initiatives that are on-point, engaging, and effective?
- Assess, Plan, Implement, Evaluate: Using an HRA to Develop a Health Intervention Plan
For the last year, I’ve had the opportunity to work with the Wellsource Health and Research team as part of my coursework, guiding the implementation of health intervention plans using the data provided by Wellsource HRAs. This blog series will dive into the outcomes of my project working with a program that assesses weight changes and the impacts of obesity treatment for women in the workplace.
- VP Passport™: A New Employee Health and Safety Solution to Help You Return to the Workplace May 19, 2020 Hailey McDonald
- THRIVEx Keynote Spotlight: Dr. Matthew Walker on Sleep, Health and Productivity May 18, 2020 Hailey McDonald
- Isolation – Combating the Latest Lifestyle Risk to Good Health May 11, 2020 Jordan Dunne