Health Risk Assessments for Health Plans
Valuable insights to improve member health.
True health is about more than biometrics. Our evidence-based, scientifically valid HRAs help you prevent illnesses by getting to the root of behaviors and influencers. NCQA-certified health risk assessments and self-management tools can help bring your medical costs under control.
Our NCQA-certified HRAs and wellness tools inspire confidence across the board. They meet the highest quality standards for health information products, and are compliant with the latest HIPAA privacy requirements including the HITECH amendments and GINA. Organizations seeking NCQA accreditation can automatically receive credit for PHM 4, Elements A through G.
Proven Solutions for Success
- All WellSuite® IV HRAs measure readiness to make a change for better health, enabling you to better focus resources where they’ll be most effective.
- WellSuite® IV HRA for Medicare evaluates all 37 elements identified by CMS and CDC, including social connectedness, nutrition, and ability to perform activities of daily living.
- WellSuite® IV HRA for Medicaid is respectfully written at a fourth grade literacy level and meets each state’s requirements for evaluating high-impact elements like socio-economic issues, substance abuse, and nutrition.
- WellSuite® IV HRA for the Workforce is available in multiple languages and focuses on risks for absenteeism, presenteeism, and workplace stress.
- WellSuite® IV Health Shelf®, a WellSuite® IV HRA companion, empowers participants to make positive lifestyle changes with interactive quizzes, articles, and healthy recipes.