NCQA-Certified Vendor | Health Risk Assessment Software
We help organizations achieve health plans accreditation.
If you are undergoing the health care accreditation process through NCQA or URAC, Wellsource helps you meet the following requirements:
- URAC—P-MR 9 (Health Risk Assessment Tool)
- NCQA—PHM 4 Element A (Health Appraisal)
- NCQA—PHM 4 Element B (Self-management Tool)
- NCQA—PHM 2 Element A Factor 4 (Data Integration; Health Appraisal Results)
- NCQA—PHM 2 Element D (Segmentation)
Our HRA helps you prove to accrediting bodies that your program is able to:
- Measure health risk
- Segment or stratify populations
- Target interventions
- Provide health education and self-management tools
NCQA Accreditation Programs:
- Deliver effective, high-value programs
- Differentiate your organization
- Align with employer needs
Case Study: Learn about Wellsource’s NCQA Certification.
Wellsource is a certified vendor with National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). We were the first health appraisal vendor to be certified by the NCQA and have received certification continuously since 2008.
This certification signals our commitment to providing a best-in-class solution based on industry best practices and evidence-based research that will support health and improve outcomes.